Protecting Your Rights After Criminal Charges
For more than three decades, individuals in West Chester and throughout Chester County have turned to the attorneys of Ramsay & Ramsay, PC, for effective defense against a wide range of criminal offenses, including:
- DUI/DWI/DUS charges, including everything from first-time offenses to felony drunk driving charges
- Drug charges involving marijuana, heroin, cocaine, methamphetamines and prescription medicines
- Theft charges such as shoplifting, burglary, robbery and car theft
- Assault and aggravated assault
- Domestic violence allegations and defense against protection from abuse orders
- Traffic offenses, including everything from speeding to reckless driving and other moving offenses
A Tactical Approach To Criminal Defense
The attorneys at Ramsay & Ramsay, PC, know the most effective defense against criminal charges is one based on thoughtful strategy. Before recommending an approach, the attorneys thoroughly analyze the facts and the law. Based on this analysis, they develop a legal strategy that provides clients with the best outcome possible.
Trial is not always the answer. Oftentimes, negotiation provides more predictable and better results. Whenever possible, Tom and Marissa Ramsay negotiate with the District Attorney to reach a solution out of court. However, they are always prepared for trial. If the District Attorney’s office is unwilling to reach a reasonable settlement, Tom and Marissa Ramsay will go to court and fight to protect your rights.
A Former Prosecutor Working For You
When defending against criminal charges, the success or failure of your defense often rests on the skills of your defense attorney. As a former Deputy District Attorney for Chester County, attorney Tom Ramsay offers clients valuable insight. He knows how prosecutors think, how local judges evaluate various offenses and what it takes to build a successful defense.
Make sure you have an experienced defense attorney working on your side. Contact Ramsay & Ramsay, PC, today to schedule a consultation. Call 610-235-4000.